France Long stay student visa, 12 months
Short stay student visa is issued to those who intend to study in France for less than 12 months. Possible renewing
Category: Short stay student visa
Number of entries: Multi entry
Duration of stay: less than 12 months
Processing Time* : 15-30 working days
Follow up by : French Visa Expert
- Fullfil your visa application form
- Checking all your documents in checking-list
- Checking your required documents by Campusfrance
- Editing Resume & Cover Letter
- Guide to deposit your visa application & your documents
- Make your appointement with French Consulate
- Follow up the visa process
(*)Processing time means the time it takes for the French Consulate to process your student visa. Please allow extra time for shipping and handling
You are no longer required to obtain a residence permit "carte de séjour"
Not included : Consular Fee (99€)
We recommande you to use this service if you :
- First-time go to in France
1- Your Passport
Your actual passport, which must have at leas 12 months of validity remaining and at least two blank visa pages
2- Photocopy of Passport
A clear copy of the information page of your passport in addition to your original passport
3- Original of the France Visa Application Form
Click here to download application form, which must be completely filled, signed and dated. In some countries, the application will be made online
04 color photo, with a plain background, taken by a professional passport photo service
5- Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter issued by a school or other entities in France
6- Original and photocopy of Official receipt for your tuition fee payment
7- Proof of accommodation reservation
8- Banking statement for 750€ per month during your duration of stay
Besides the documentation mentioned above, other documents might be required by visa officers in order to decide whether to issue the visa on a case by case basis.
- If you’ve already decided on an university, you contact us to find out about the application process and visa requirements.
- If you haven’t decided yet, let our expert help you in selecting a course, enrolling to study in France, visa application guidance and much more till your arrival in France. France is the perfect place to live, learn and grow.
Since June 2009, long stay visa holders are allowed to reside in France for up to 12 months according to the validity of their visa and purpose of stay. They are no longer required to obtain a residence permit ("carte de séjour") from the French local authorities ("Préfecture") as long as their visa is valid.
However, long stay visa holders who intend on staying in France for more than six months have to register to the French Office of Immigration and Integration (OFII) during the first three months of their stay in France.
You need this visa except if you are a citizen of Switzerland, Andorra, Vatican, San Marino, Monaco or of the European Economic Area
The following countries adhere to the Schengen Agreement and their territory is in the Schengen Area:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss*, Iceland* , Norway*, Liechtenstein*
(*)not a European Union Member State
- We offer 100% refunds for purchases in condtion of all cancellation must be requested within 24 hours.Any cancellation requested after the 24h limit may not be honored, the service fee is non-refundable.
- We offer 50% refunds in the case that your visa application might be considered unsuccessful
( Please note that Consulat does not guarantee the approval of the visa, you will not receive a refund for your visa application fee)